Our Purpose is to Glorify God.
By God’s grace and all for His glory, we exist to worship God’s greatness, grow in the light of the Gospel and extend God’s Kingdom in Gulf Breeze and beyond.
Our Mission is to be Gospel Centered.
We are a “gospel-centered” church. This is our first and primary mission principle. The gospel is not just the minimum required doctrine necessary to enter God’s kingdom, but the way we make all progress in the kingdom. We are not justified by the gospel and then sanctified by obedience. The gospel is the way we grow and are renewed. Every program and activity in our church will be evaluated in light of whether it flows out of the gospel, points people toward the gospel, and helps people grow in both their understanding and application of the gospel.
Our mission is to enjoy God together by experiencing new life in Christ, exalting God's glory, encouraging and equipping God's people, and extending God's kingdom.
- Enjoy God Together. Our desire is to fulfill God's purpose for us by "loving God and enjoying Him forever." One of the aspects of this as that we cave been called to see this accompished "together." This "togetherness" is a community solely accomplished by the work of Christ in the heart of believers.
- Experiencing New Life in Christ. Our desire is to see everyone we serve experience new life which flows from faith in Christ as we share His gospel with compassion and clarity.“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- Exalting God's Glory. Our desire is to worship God as He has shown us according to Christ who redeems us and the Holy Spirit who regenerates and empowers us. We pray expectantly to our Father to transform us into Christ’s likeness and to further His kingdom. “Come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.” Psalm 95:6, 7a “Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Encouraging and Equipping God's People. Our desire is to nurture and train individuals and families to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ, and to joyfully serve one another through the gifts He has given us as members of His body.“And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11-13“They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved." Acts 2:42, 46-47
- Extending God's Kingdom. Our desire is to send trained disciples into the world, proclaiming the transforming message of Christ. We purpose to spread the gospel in word and deed, presenting Christ as the true and only Savior of the world.“And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20“…but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8“So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.” Galatians 6:10